HANOI – HA GIANG LOOP – CAO BANG – BAN GIOC – BA BE LAKE 7 DAYS
High Quality Small Group Tour Price: USD 698 ~ VND/person
Dirt Bike XR 150 CC Price: USD 850 ~
Exclusive small-Group tour: Limited to 6-8 participants for a luxurious experience.
- Accommodation Ecolodge- homestay or Hotel
- All meals included: 7 Breakfast – 7 Lunch – 6 Dinner
- Experienced, informative and fun English speaking guides, fun.
- All entry fees are included.
- Protective gear.
- Motorcycle XR 150 CC
- Free water during the tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service is available in Ha Giang or at any designated meeting point.
- International driving license fees
- Personal beverages
- Individual expenses, and travel insurance.
- Tips for guides and riders.
Additionally, a $10 USD permit fee for staying along the China borders is required only if requested during police checks.
- For the past three years, The Palm Ha Giang ecolodge has been actively involved in contributing to the Tay Con Linh community. A significant portion of our tour profits goes towards our annual tree planting program, aimed at restoring the region's lost forest areas. Additionally, we're committed to enhancing the local community's foreign language proficiency and tourism skills.
- In the last two years, our mission has focused on reducing and eventually eliminating the use of disposable plastic products. This initiative is part of our effort to make a tangible contribution to environmental protection. As a part of this commitment, we provide all our guests with reusable metal water bottles as a sustainable alternative and a lasting souvenir. Our goal is to spread this environmental message as widely and effectively as possible.
- We provide high-quality motorbikes and professional riders, ensuring a comfortable experience for you as a passenger.
- Our tours are conducted in small groups with a maximum of 8 people, offering a more intimate and personalized journey.
- Explore Ha Giang's stunning landscape, featuring thousands of conical limestone peaks and deep, meandering valleys.
- We offer plenty of choices to tailor your experience to your interests.
- Enjoy flexible timing to suit your pace and preferences.
- Benefit from comfortable transportation options from Hanoi for a hassle-free start to your adventure.
- Meet the local people, see the unique culture, and experience the Vietnamese lifestyle up close.
- Enrich your knowledge with fascinating insights into Vietnam's history that are rarely shared elsewhere.
Day 1: Ha Noi – Ha Giang – Heaven Gate – Lung Khuy Cave – Nam Dam village
Day 2: Nam Dam village – Yen Minh – H'mong King Palace – Chinese Border – Dong Van
Day 3: Dong Van – Sky Path – Ma Pi Leng Pass – Meo Vac – Bao Lac
Day 4: Bao Lac – Cao Bang – Phia Thap
Day 5: Phia Thap – Ban Gioc waterfall – Nguom Ngao Cave – Cao Bang City
Day 6: Cao Bang City – Ba Be Lake
Day 7: Ba Be Lake – Ha Noi City
Day 1: Ha Noi – Ha Giang – Heaven Gate – Lung Khuy Cave – Nam Dam Village
6:45 AM: The limousine van will pick you up from your Ha Noi City hotel.
13:30 PM: Upon arriving in Ha Giang, you'll be dropped off at our office, and the tour officially kicks off at 14:00 PM.
Just a few kilometers outside Ha Giang City, revel in the breathtaking scenery of the Twin Mountain before continuing to Tam Son.
Next on the route is the Lung Khuy Cave. A short walk leading to the cave offers picturesque views of the countryside. Concluding the day, you'll find serenity in Nam Dam village, a charming locale surrounded by mountains. Here, immerse yourself in the Dao ethnic culture and savor delectable local cuisine for your first night's stay.
Day 2: Nam Dam Village – Yen Minh – Hmong King Palace – Lung Cu – Dong Van.
On the second day, the route guides you through the Karst Geopark, a notable geo-heritage site within the extensive Dong Van Karst Plateau in Vietnam. Witness endless rice fields, thousands of limestone rocks, and captivating views. Observe the daily life of hill-tribe villages, where locals engage in agricultural activities. The driver can also take you to the Chinese border and the well-known northernmost viewpoint in Vietnam.
Day 3: Dong Van – Ma Pi Leng Pass – Meo Vac – Bao Lac (140 km)
Start your adventure at the Ma Pi Leng Pass, where a trek along the Sky Path offers a spectacular view of the valley and the gentle Nho Que River. From the top, enjoy a breathtaking 360° view of endless mountains and the winding river below.
Continue to Bao Lac, a remote district in western Cao Bang Province. Home to 50,000 residents, this area is known for its simplicity and lack of modern amenities like water and electricity. Despite its challenges, Bao Lac's natural beauty is attracting more visitors each year, making it an emerging destination for those seeking an authentic experience of Vietnam's rural beauty. Here, you'll get a glimpse of life in one of the country's most untouched regions.
Day 4: Bao Lac – Cao Bang City – Phia Thap (140km)
As you head to Phia Thap, you'll come across a quaint village famous for its incense-making tradition, a primary livelihood for the local ethnic minority. Nestled among striking limestone pinnacles, the village offers breathtaking scenery that will capture your attention instantly. You'll have the opportunity to either participate in or observe the incense-making process, engaging with the friendly and sincere locals.
Don't miss a visit to Pac Rang, a well-known blacksmith village. Here, most families are celebrated for their traditional blacksmithing skills, crafting tools essential for rice farming and for sale beyond their community. This experience will give you a unique insight into the enduring crafts and culture of the region.
Day 5: Phia Thap – Ban Gioc waterfall – Cao Bang City (140km)
After breakfast at the homestay, the journey continues to Trung Khanh, located on the border with China. The day includes a 2-hour canoeing experience on the Quay Son River, offering views of the dramatic limestone mountains and lush green rice terraces.
The route then leads to Ban Gioc Waterfall, a breathtaking natural wonder that cascades 53 meters and stretches 300 meters wide. The surrounding area is a tapestry of limestone karst formations emerging from the rice fields of the Tay, H'Mong, and Dzao ethnic areas, creating a picturesque landscape.
The return trip to Cao Bang features a visit to the Nguom Ngao Cavern, a 2,144-meter-long cave known for its stunning stalactites. The day concludes with a night's stay in Cao Bang, offering a chance to rest and reflect on the day's adventures.
Day 6: Cao Bang – Ba Be Lake
After breakfast, you'll board a private boat for a serene cruise on the lake. If the weather allows, you can swim in the crystal-clear waters before enjoying a picnic lunch onboard. Later, energize yourself for a three-hour trek to a Dzao village, where you'll gain a glimpse into a way of life that has remained unchanged over time. After the visit, you'll return to the boat and head back to your hotel, settling in for another peaceful night in Ba Be.
Day 7: Ba Be Lake – Hanoi
The journey concludes with a return trip to Hanoi on a reserved bus, covering a distance of approximately 150 miles (230 kilometers). Along the way, you have the option to visit some tea plantations, tailored to your preferences.